Monday, September 13, 2010

About

Okay, three posts in one day.  I am officially procrastinating now.  But I wanted to draw your attention to something important.  Previously a reader expressed a desire for a statement of my vision.  I couldn't come up with anything for a long time but today something crystallized and I was able to summarize in a few short pithy sentences what this blog is all about.  It's now immortalized as an "About this blog" page.  Read it today.  Or even tomorrow.  But not yesterday, oh no my friend.  That wouldn't be playing by the rules.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pork brains in milk sauce.

Wow - that's an image that SCREAMS vision.

How come we can't comment on the vision directly? I wanted to workshop it - it's a turd that could be shinier!

Anonymous said...

screw you, I don't want the wiki-vision. I came for the PTR vision with extra awesome sauce.

PTR said...

And I've got ringside seats! Sweet!

As to why you can't comment on that page, I don't know. It's just the way that the page came out. I could try to fiddle with it but hey.

That's a good counter-argument isn't it? But hey.

Anonymous said...

I read it yesterday, but that was back when yesterday was today, and today was tomorrow. I'm also not sure, but I think in the process of this insult to the space-time continuum that I have become my own great grandfather.