Happy birthday Willie Nelson! Seventy seven years old today. I know that some of my readers don't care for you, but I guess that's balanced out by the fact that you don't care too much for them either.
Here are the lessons that I've learned from you Willie - lessons that have made me the man I am today:
- It's okay to cry, and if you do, make it spectacular.
- Sometimes it's best to just walk away. But never forget.
- Country people are better than city people. And they carry more guns.
- If someone disappoints you, they will probably continue to disappoint you, so maybe you should just shoot them and be done with it.
- But you can't hang a man for killing a woman that's trying to steal his horse.
- It's best to leave reggae to the experts.