Thursday, August 27, 2009

Blip

Hey guess what?  Someone's been reading my blog!

No, not just this post, like you.  I mean, someone's been the reading the whole darn thing!  Check out my page hits graph from google:
 
As far as I can tell, those 400-odd hits a couple of days ago are spread pretty evenly across the whole of my blog, so it seems likely that it's one person steadily churning their way through everything rather than a bunch of people all happening across something fascinating at the same time.
Hello mystery-man!  I hope you enjoyed my blog (because if you didn't, you seriously over-committed to reading it...) - any suggestions?

3 comments:

Leon Polokov said...

I feel a little like I imagine the people I see on public transport feel when I see them scratch themselves and then sniff their fingers. We make eye contact and we both know I've caught them in a guilty pleasure at a time they thought they weren't being monitored.

I'm glad I was able to make you feel special though, especially through the medium of graph. It might make you feel extra special to know that it was all done during working hours.

PTR said...

I like your comment about "the medium of graph". It's really got me thinking about other ways I might be able to stroke my ego with graphs.

I apologise if I made you feel guilty about reading my blog - after all it's here to be read. Try to think of it not so much as "Aha! I caught you picking your nose!", and more like, "Wow! That booger you dredged out was HUGE! Awesome!"

Anonymous said...

Actually, I just like to read my favourite page over and over again.

I've just had more time on my hands recently to indulge myself.