Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The internet is stuffed!

I can't believe it! It turns out that either the internet contains unreliable information, or else I'm not really very special at all! Incredible - either is unthinkable!

Background: it finally occurred to me to go plug in some of the other blogs that I read into oFaust.com (that I wrote about in this post right ... HERE) to see which literary masters (or mistresses) they ended up resembling the most (primarily to try to expand my bookshelf). Out of a sample of 5 blogs, the results were:
  1. Lewis Carroll 28%
  2. Lewis Carroll 24%
  3. Lewis Carroll 27%
  4. Oscar Wilde 24%
  5. Lewis Carroll 21%
So, either the results are garbage (a distinct possibility - garbage in, garbage out), or else I'm just one of a great horde of pissweak Lewis Carroll impersonators roaming the streets like mindless zombies, or just maybe I only like to read blogs with an eerily similar writing style to my own.

Meanwhile, the medial longitudinal fasciculus refuses to yield its precious secrets to me. I may be forced to read for more than five consecutive minutes to understand this... gasp!

No comments: