Sunday, September 25, 2011

The top 10 songs in which you can substitute "fart" for "heart"

  1. My Fart Will Go On - Celine Dion
  2. Unchain My Fart - Ray Charles
  3. Two Strong Farts - John Farnham
  4. What Becomes Of The Brokenfarted? - Jimmy Ruffin
  5. Achy Breaky Fart - Billy Ray Cyrus
  6. Good Farted Woman - Waylon Jennings & Willie Nelson
  7. Fart Of Glass - Blondie
  8. Fartbreak Hotel - Elvis Presley
  9. Listen To Your Fart - Roxette
  10. Sgt Pepper's Lonely Farts Club Band - The Beatles

4 comments:

PTR said...

I freely acknowledge that this is a new blogging low for me. In my defence, the Hatchling is sick so I'm not getting much sleep. Plus, I'm very immature.

Lumpage said...

http://www.sadanduseless.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/681.jpg

It's alright, we appreciate your work!

John Going Gently said...

loved your blog
even the farts!!!

PTR said...

The lowest common denominator is a wonderful thing.