Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bloody hairdressers

It's me again!  Yes, my study is going well thanks.

What is it with me and hairdressers? Just got my hair cut - you know how the first thing they do is to kind of swish their fingers through your hair, just like a golfer sizing up the turf on the green?  (There's a Tiger Woods joke lurking in there but it's probably pretty unsavoury...)

This hairdresser swishes her fingers through my hair and says, "Oh yes, you've got a common problem, don't worry about it".  I won't.  Thanks.  But if I did should I worry about:
  • baldness?
  • greyness?
  • dandruff?
  • lice?
  • filthy hair?
  • a bad haircut?
Good thing I'm not worried about my hair.  I'm more worried about my liver.  She cut herself with the straight razor while shaving my neck and then couldn't find a band-aid so she just clutched a paper towel in her hand and dabbed at her wound in between strokes of the blade.  Hopefully I didn't catch hepatitis C.  I did notice a shark lunging at me as I left the store but it was hit by lightning and killed.

1 comment:

dancilhoney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.