The general gist of it seems to be:
- A senior doctor comes in and tells us that we can do it, not to be scared, and to call them for help if we get worried about a patient.
- A junior doctor comes in and tells us war stories about the past year and all the freak-out moments they've had and how you get shouted at if you call a senior doctor.
- A cyborg administrator comes in and tells us that even if you are on the roster to eat the bits of capsicum out of someone's poo that you'll get paid a 15% penalty rate only after the fourth piece and it's a Sunday in Aries rising and your supervisor authorizes said payment in their own cerebrospinal fluid.
- Some of the interns start backchatting the hand-hygiene apparatchiks with an argument that would seem to suggest that because self-defence is okay that recreational murder should be permissable too.
- Insurance salesmen come in and give us lunches that look like they were catered by 15 year old boys.
- And then it starts all over again.
I don't know why she swallowed a fly. Perhaps she'll die.