Thursday, July 24, 2008

Feverish ramblings

I am getting crook. Tiredness. Chills. Prickly skin. Craving for Tim Tams. Oh the humanity! Since I'm sick I'm going to be totally self-indulgent and say hello to you all. Not personally, just some of the real notables that I'm aware of.

Hi to my Esteemed Colleagues who have mentioned to me that they have read this. As far as I am aware there are three of you. And your esteem in my eyes only goes up because of it. Truly!

Hi to my reader(s?) in Germany. And Israel. And Canada. And France, Chile, Turkey, and the UK. I cannot imagine how you ended up looking at my blog and it amuses to think of your reaction. My international empire of world domination grows apace!

And finally a big HI to Mr Spielberg who even now is signing a three-movie deal to create a cinematic version of my life. I told you Ryan Gosling would be perfect!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It could just be an allergic reaction to having a red bra tattooed onto your chest?

I reckon your naturopath tute mate could help? Have you tried taking any placebos?