Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Quoted for truth

Some entertaining statements made today:

"If you're going to be the sort of doctor who only treats people who don't harm themselves, you won't have much work to do." - Esteemed Doctor

"Unless you really need to you shouldn't be sticking your finger up someone's bum and that applies in a lot of situations." - Esteemed Doctor

"I don't know what 'flatulence' really means." - Esteemed Doctor
"Come to my place tonight and you'll find out." - Esteemed Colleague

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PTR,

Please some context? Are there situations when it is appropriate to whack your fingers up someone's kyber? [You have to insert your own joke here about the former NSW Minister for Transport - then credit Channel 7 for champagne journalism!]

I have to say that the plural on the word fingers worries me.

Anonymous said...

What the...

oy! OYE!!!

Moderator - you baboon! Where are all my comments? Why have you blocked my deft turn of irony? Wither my banter?

Flocram - see I can type the word verification, so don't try and blame the technology.

You're not a moderator - you're an extremerator.

PTR said...

In fact, I haven't rejected a single comment since I started using comment moderation. Sometimes it may take me a while to get there, but I will eventually.

And I'm sorry to tell you but it was only you who pluralised the fingers. My post only mentioned one. Perhaps you made some kind of Freudian slit.

And finally, it's entirely appropriate to insert a finger up someone's khyber if you have their informed consent in accordance with the Ottawa Charter.